Dell Inspiron E1505 Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz Laptop

whattaguy

Dell Inspiron E1505

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo processor T7200 (4MB Cache/2.00GHz/667MHz FSB)
LCD Panel: 15.4 inch UltraSharp Wide Screen SXGA+ Display with TrueLife
Memory: 2GB Shared Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 533MHz, 2 Dimm
Video Card: 256MB ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 HyperMemory
Hard Drive: 80GB 7200rpm Hard Drive
OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005; Vista Home Premium upgrade included
Network Card: Integrated 10/100 Network Card and Modem
DVD+RW: 8x CD/DVD Burner (DVD+/-RW) with double layer DVD+R write capability
Sound: Integrated Audio
Wireless: Dell Wireless 1390b/g (54Mbps)
USB Ports: 4 integrated USB Ports
Firewire: 1 Firewire400 Port
Battery: 6-cell Lithium Battery
Battery: 9-cell Lithium Battery
Bluetooth: Dell Wireless 355 Bluetooth Internal (2.0 + Enhanced Rate)
Power Adapter included

This machine is smoking fast, and was babied for the past couple of years. The only reason that I am selling this is that I do not need it anymore because I switched over to Mac. I used this primarily for my recording studio, and this has worked well with Sonar 7 and an RME Fireface800. It comes with both Windows XP Media Center Edition installed and Vista Home Premium Upgrade (unopened). It comes with a 7200rpm Hard Drive which is noticeably faster than the standard 5400rpm Drives. I also have included 2 batteries that have been cycled on a regular basis and have much life in them still.

$550obo

Last edited:
I just checked Dell's refurbished outlet, and it had one with the exact same specs with 20gb more of HDD space. It goes for $730. Please check for yourself. I'm also including a genuine XP install.

I would go as far as to say that Dell's workmanship quality has gone down with each model being put out. The model I owned before this better built...just with slower specs.

I want to be fair and don't want to rip you guys off, especially since we're all musicians trying to make a living.

How about $500?

Thanks.

Back