Dana Loesch talks about the backstory of Thanksgiving

Haha! She posed for the picture. Put herself out there.

And for the record, I addressed the content first. :D
And then that pic showed up. :-) Couldn't resist. And yes, she has skinny legs.
You disagree? :D
She has toned legs - I think the angle and where the dress is on her thighs is bugging you. Look for other pics of her.

Dayum, deja vu that looks amazingly just like our extended family thanksgiving gathering!
Was your family the inspiration for the dinner scene in "The Automatic Hate"? An indie film that features one of the great dysfunctional family gathering dinner disasters in cinema. :ROFLMAO:

Was your family the inspiration for the dinner scene in "The Automatic Hate"? An indie film that features one of the great dysfunctional family gathering dinner disasters in cinema. :ROFLMAO:

Oh yeah? Oh yeah? Well I'd ask you the same dang question and more of it, but I'm not gonna. I'm not gonna because, because thems the rules, family is off limits rules, and I'm a rules follower, an I got home training to follow the rules rules follower. And to you, sir. To you,...

Reported!! :mad:

:D

But seriously. What the fuck are you on about?

Oh yeah? Oh yeah? Well I'd ask you the same dang question and more of it, but I'm not gonna. I'm not gonna because, because thems the rules, family is off limits rules, and I'm a rules follower, an I got home training to follow the rules rules follower. And to you, sir. To you,...

Reported!! :mad:

:D

But seriously. What the fuck are you on about?
You alluded to your family's contentious holiday feast - here's the dinner scene in question - huge spoiler alert. Should take you to 1:40.

The legs are a little thin, but not bad. Toned. I'm thinking, imagining('cause isn't that where it's at?), boney feet. At the risk, have to say, not a fan of boney feet.
Yes indeed her legs are a bit thin. Boney feet? It's hard to see.
She has skinny ankles for sure!
Reminds me of a guy who worked at the same company we worked for.

He was a traveling service man for the company we worked for. He spent 90% of his time servercing customers and hanging out at dive bars in whatever city he happened to be. He once told me that he always sought out women with skinny ankles because women with skinny ankles loved being f**ked.

I thought he was joking, but he wasn't. Sure enough, everyone in the company knew of his after hours behavior when he was on the road.

The saddest part of his story is that when he was 51 years old he experienced what he thought to be a bad toothache. It wasn’t a toothache. It was incurable brain cancer. He passed a year later at home being cared for every day by his loving wife and his five lovely daughters.

Sorry for the rant, but I have zero respect for any man who disrespects his wife and children.

Back