Controller Re-assignment

BeniRose

I'm having a hard time re-assigning my Alphatrack controller. For right now, all I want to do is change the FF and RWD buttons so they do the same as my . and , buttons do (That is Forward and Rewind, rather than Shuttle Forward and Shuttle Rewind). I went into the Controller Assignments to try to do this and I can't seem to get it. This is the screen I see:

ControllerAssignments.png

I want to change where it says "Shuttle Foward" to just the "Forward" command, but I can't seem to edit that box, and I can't seem to find a way to change it otherwise. I clicked show, and it pulls up my list of key commands, but I can't seem to figure out how to change it. I don't have the controller hooked up right now, but I haven't tried doing this from within the key-commands window, rather than the controller assignment window. Would it work to delete the the assignment of the key from this window and use "Learn New Assignment" on the Forward key-command to re-assign it there?

so maybe I need to delete the assignment in my key commands list and re-assign the button in the Forward key-command. Can someone help me out here?

Back