Control Surface Support for Adobe Audition CS 5.5?

RecordingMaster

A Sarcastic Statement
Does anyone know if there is Control Surface Support for Adobe Audition CS 5.5 for MAC OS X? I want to get a Behringer BCF2000 Control Surface but I can't find out for sure if Audition CS5.5 for MAC OSX supports that. It would be absolutely ridiculous if it didn't, but I wouldn't be surprised in the least bit. Getting sicker and sicker of all the stuff they left out of this. Useful, everyday common studio stuff.

Anyone know?

I do not believe that Adobe Audition CS5.5 has written support for a control surface for either pc or mac. I tried cs5.5 and didn't like it so I'm sticking with version 3 until they decide to make the program enjoyable. I upgraded my computer to windows 7 and the control surface I have is incompatible for windows 7, so either way I'm out of luck :-)

No...no control surface support in CS5.5 at all...so I stayed with AA3.0 as well.

Over in the Adobe user forums they asked for requests for the missing features we want in Audition 6 and a lot of us asked for control surface support...fingers crossed!

Back