Connection from my Waldorf Blofeld to my Focusrite Saffire 6 USB

FettBoo

Hey i might have a little problem and i don't know if it is because of my soundcard or my waldorf blofeld. I hope somone can help me.
As a soundcard i'm using the Focusrite Saffire 6 USB. I'm actually pretty happy with it but there might be some trouble with inputs.
The only inputs are in front. There are 2 XLR/Jack combo connections. I connected my blofeld from the "Left/Stereo OUT Right" to boths XLR/Jack Inputs with a double 6.3. Jack cable.

The sound is there but there is also a big rush/woosh which is really hearable and annoying me.I don't know if this is because the inputs are actually thought for Instruments (not synthesizers) and Mics.I tried everything.When i want to hear the sound from the waldorf i have to put both gages from the channels 1 & 2 in front totally up. and then this rush/woosh-thing appears. But when i put it down at a level where the woosh disappears i'm not able to hear any sound anymore, it's too quiet then.

What i realized is, when i use the headphones output from the waldorf blofeld there is also a rush/woosh hearable. So it might be a problem of the blofeld? I really don't know. If this should be the problem of the blofeld how should i be able to use it? Why should they sell it? it's really annoying and i can't produce (in logic) with it. Every sample contains this woosh sound. I know about the stories with that usb thing like when you plug the usb in then some noise appears. But here it's different. It is there with usb or without.
Maybe it's also just too quiet, i mean maybe they build it not loud enough. :S Help!

Grettings and thank you!

Back