connecting virtualizer with rx1602

kcearl

I see deaf people
man I must be dumb, I want to set up the virtualizer as a send effect with the RX1602 and i cant figure out the connections...can anyone help as the manual is less than helpful??

thanks in advance

It seems that the RX1602 doesn't offer a lot of flexibility.

Try either of:

1 Using the monitor send to go to the Virtualizer, then feed the Virtualizer outputs back into one of the RX1602 inputs (either mono or stereo according to how you configure the virtualizer).

2 Just use the Virtualizer in-line . . . outputs of 1602 into Virtualizer and from there to wherever you want to go.

It seems that the RX1602 doesn't offer a lot of flexibility.

Try either of:

1 Using the monitor send to go to the Virtualizer, then feed the Virtualizer outputs back into one of the RX1602 inputs (either mono or stereo according to how you configure the virtualizer).

2 Just use the Virtualizer in-line . . . outputs of 1602 into Virtualizer and from there to wherever you want to go.

I tried the first way you mentioned and nothing...when i turned the sends up in each channel it just got louder, no FX

sorry im not normally as dumb as this...the virtualizer works I just cant get it to work in the RX...where do I plug the monitor send into on the VP?

I tried the first way you mentioned and nothing...when i turned the sends up in each channel it just got louder, no FX
did you switch virtualizer to output 100%WET signal? I think maybe its set to 100%DRY at the moment or something close...

Back