Confused.

Wingate01

I need help. Im using a presonus eureka pre/compressor/equalizer along with some mics and a mac pro. I need help choosing a good interface for best quality possible at a price of no more than 800 $. Also Im running into trouble when it comes to connectivity. I am inept when it comes to adaptability and how everything connects and sends the sound to your computer haha. Obviously I need a pre and an interface. But what else? is their a better quality solution than firewire? Im confused about adapters. How come some interfaces dont have firewire outputs? how do you get those interfaces to in the end connect to a computer?
I have been recording for a long time now in a studio but desperately want to become fully functional on my own.

Currently listening too http://www.myspace.com/shugotokumaru

Rtfm

You will have to become adept at connectivity. Once you get what you need, you should take some time to familiarize yourself with all the manuals.

It would help to know what you want to accomplish, how many tracks you need at once, and what the hell chicken has to do with recording?!?:)

Back