come one come all.. buy my stuff

I switching my studio over from a place where I record rock bands to one where I work on soft-synth production stuff. So, I have quite a bit of gear that has to go. I found the last time I sold stuff that I lost a lot of money on shipping charges, so this time I'll eat some of shipping but I'm asking for $5.00 on top of my VERY fair prices to help cover shipping

1. Korg Electribe ER-1 MKII rhythm arranger. Real fun peice, I have a printed off version of the manual that I'll ship too. $150 + $5.00 shipping

2. Korg KP2 Kaoss Pad. $185 + $5.00 shipping.

3. Roland XV-5050 rack mount synthesizer. Just got Kore w/ NI Komplete, so I don't really need this bad boy anymore. Great synth, great sounds. $375 + $5.00 shipping.

4. MXL 603 stereo pair in flight case. One of the shockmounts is missing the mic stand adapter. If you have any other shock mounts around, especially any other MXL shockmounts ( and I know everyone here has a few), you can swap the piece out. $125 + $5 shipping

I ship on Tuesday's and Wednesday's only, because of my work schedule. Paypal only please. U.S.A. shipping only. (because I'm a gun-toting, flag waving foreigner hater.. ) Thanks!

Scott

Back