CM25 Focusrite scarlett studio bundle opinions!

From Gibilrossa

Hi everybody i'm new here and i'm new in home recording! I need just an information to start,
I'm going to buy the Focusrite scarlett studio bundle, which contains:
-scarlette 2i2
- mic condenser cm 25
- headphone

my only question is about the quality of the mic, i've only read good review, but i would like to ask to you if there is anyone that know something specifically, here the specifics:

Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.1 dB
THD+N < 0.002% (minimum gain, -1dBFS input with 22Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
Equivalent Input Noise (EIN) < -120dB: measured at 55dB of gain with 150Ω termination (20Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
Gain Range +10dB to +55dB
Max Input Level -3dBu

Not used the mic but the package is geared toward getting new recordists started... My guess would be that it's not great but not awful either...
I imagine that it'll be first on you upgrade list.

I've been using the 2i2 for about 3 years now and think it's a great little box although I'm at a point where I feel extra outputs and external preamps would be hugely beneficial...
In hindsight I wish I'd have got the 2i4 or even the 6i6 instead (although I only ever need 2 mics 4 extra outputs would be great)

thank you for the answer!
yes you are right, all of this will be my first.
I'm still not sure if this mic would be better than, for example, the audio technics at2020 that i think is a good one to start, avoiding the lowest mic like samson or behringer...

Anyway at this time I need just two outputs to record voice and acoustic guitar, thus i thing the bundle is good enough!
i'll let you know finally what will be my choice!

Honestly, I'd get the package, get recording, have some fun, save up an get something better than the CM25 or the AT2020.

My wife bought me the bundle for Xmas. The Mic has very low self noise - I was surprised when I tested it.
You need to ensure your USB can provide the necessary to power the interface AND the phantom power.
The headphones are pretty good - a bit bright.
Interestingly enough I had previously bought an AT2020 and compared it to the Focusrite mic - the Focusrite came out better - but I think I have a dud 2020 as it has a LOT of signal below 100Hz when just sitting in a quiet room.

Back