Christmas Gifts 2023 (for the guitarist)

BDJohnston

I put together a short video of nifty and useful gifts for guitarists. My focus was on things not guitar-pedal-amp related, but 'things' that a guitarist would appreciate that don't cost a lot. I focused on ETSY for this collection, and did include a few non-musical items after each focused product by each artisan. The most expensive thing in this video is a vertical pedal rack, and it was very reasonable. Everything else ranged from $10 to $80. I would like to see what people add to the list.

I did a demo on this, but the Guitar Flatter should be added, since it's under $100 and would slip into a stocking nicely. Easy way to create a fretless guitar. The only thing over $100 in the video is the vertical pedal rack, but that vendor does have some for $100 (I wanted it wider, so it cost more, but not a lot more).

View attachment 264108

An inexpensive guitar related product that has been very useful to me for many years and could make a good stocking stuffer is GraphitAll from Rene Martinez. For the purpose of best possible tuning stability - I use it at the pivot points of my two floating Floyd's as well as the bridge saddles and nut slots on all of six of my electrics. One little container lasts a long time.

Here's another item. I got one of these years ago, and it's still like new, since it's solid. I went through two fold-up metal footstools, and both bent, twisted, etc. My wood one, but Eric Hedrick, is excellent, and he engraves a name (if desired). His website and a few samples of several (different woods, designs and heights).

View attachment 264795

Here's another item. I got one of these years ago, and it's still like new, since it's solid. I went through two fold-up metal footstools, and both bent, twisted, etc. My wood one, but Eric Hedrick, is excellent, and he engraves a name (if desired). His website and a few samples of several (different woods, designs and heights).

View attachment 264795
I have one of those... they do make a difference. It doesn't take so long to keep new strings in tune.

Back