check ya boi out

man, i'm trying to follow the song but the mix job is killing me. the adlibs are sloppy and the hook would sound a little better with more stacks which will make the hook sound a lot fuller. try 8 stacks verses the two or three that you are working. the beat isn't bad it would actually be really hot if it was mixed properly and even though the hook is very repetitive it too would sound really nice with a good mix and more takes. the delivery and adlibs need some more work. some of your adlibs are also clipping which is causing distortion.

I'M FROM THE BOOT ALSO PLAYER. WELCOME TO THE BOARD.

i agree the hook the hook is repetitive - i would prefer a few dif. lines in the hook - but thats up 2 u !! im feelin the beat for sure!!!! im a novice to the mixin so i cant comment-- do what ever jugalo says!!!

jugalo180 said:
man, i'm trying to follow the song but the mix job is killing me. the adlibs are sloppy and the hook would sound a little better with more stacks which will make the hook sound a lot fuller. try 8 stacks verses the two or three that you are working. the beat isn't bad it would actually be really hot if it was mixed properly and even though the hook is very repetitive it too would sound really nice with a good mix and more takes. the delivery and adlibs need some more work. some of your adlibs are also clipping which is causing distortion.

I'M FROM THE BOOT ALSO PLAYER. WELCOME TO THE BOARD.

I agree with jug. The mix is prety bad. Allmost makes it a chore to listen to :(

Back