Check My Bollywood Mix Please

anoopbal

Check My Mix Please

I did the vocals and i used a backing track. Please let me know what you think. I moved to anew place and I couldn't take my bass traps.So not how sure how the recording and mixing is.

Thank you so much :)

Last edited:
Anoopbal, I liked it very much! In spite of the fact that I do not understand the lyrics, I thought the entire arrangement was very well balanced and had a great open and airy sound to it. A very relaxed feel. Not knowing what the song is about, I can only guess that the lyrics only complement the feeling. Your vocal performance is wonderful. I wish I could do as well.

Anoopbal, I liked it very much! In spite of the fact that I do not understand the lyrics, I thought the entire arrangement was very well balanced and had a great open and airy sound to it. A very relaxed feel. Not knowing what the song is about, I can only guess that the lyrics only complement the feeling. Your vocal performance is wonderful. I wish I could do as well.

Thank you Moptop for your kind words! It is a romantic song. It says" You eyes reveal all the secrets. And my heart is listening to your silence ".. something like that you know. In fact, I had kind of gently low passed the vocals at around 15K.

I gave a quick listen last night. I thought you did a good job blending the vocals with the backing track. I think it would be nice if you could get to the point where you can do your own backing tracks.

I felt the vocal performance could be better. It sounded like you were singing softly and lacked control of your voice because you were holding back. I think if you just let it go, you could do a really good job.

thanks for sharing.

The track sounds pretty good. The vocals are a little hesitant at times tho, and that creates pitch issues.

Thank you Steve and Chillie!

You are both right about the vocal issues. I think, I lose the tempo of the song when I cannot hear the drums, especially in the slow areas. And that effects the pitch and everything. And this was the first time I used headphones so still figuring the volume levels.

Back