Can you spare 56 seconds?

Not bad at all. There is a little syllabance in the vocals, and the bass was a little washed out. Bit over all, it was pretty decent.

nothing to complain about along the lines of production, other than it doesn't jump out at you too much, the drums sound kind of nerfed, and is there a bass? I can't make it out if there is. it's not my kind of music at all, too straight forward, but for your genre you're at least par for course.

I have a tough time understanding EQ and what techniques to use to give each instrument it's space. Yeah, there is a bass in there. Drums are a nightmare for me because I haven't got a decent set preamps and the room was your average elderly grandmother's bonus basment den area. I also hate being in the same room as the guitar rigs. It doesn't take long for my ears to fail me in judging a good tone from a poor one. The result is an enromous amount of subtractive EQ to compensate. Then I fall back into my first statement of not enough skill in the application of EQ.

I do appreciate you taking the time and the criticism.

Back