Can you recommend any movies about mixing?

Smelly Fingars

Hi guys.

I live in Denmark and just started producing seriously. I got a house up north where I spend 5 days a week.
It's secluded so i can put the volume to max and really feel the music plus I can work all night, which is when I work best.

I've watched a lot of movies, commercial movies, when you get dizzy from producing all day, and I thought to myself, why not watch educational movies about producing to broaden my knowledge and use it in my makings. However, getting my hands on any decent movie about e.g. mixing, was a lot harder than I thought. I simply can't find any.
I'm interested in any movie worth watching. Not just mixing, also the basics of music, like what is frequencies up to specifically targeted aspects of producing. I want it all!

Do you guys have any recommendations?
Everything is welcome :)

Kind regards, me.

Type "mixing session" into youtube or something similar and you will find plenty of 30 min-90 min sessions where the producer/mixer takes you through their thought processes as they mix.

Why won't you just take some mixing lessons...
Have you seen in a laywers or doctors forum people asking movies about laws and medicine?
Mixing is a proffesion, and the ones who doesn't treat it like one, won't go far

Back