calling all pod users

dolecek1

Heres my delima.I had sold my behringer mixer, cuz i order a new soundcraft. I also bought a podxt, borrowed a friends behringer mixer, ok still with me? ok when i practice with the pod, i get awesome quality, but when i go to monito through the behringer mixer, i am losing os much quality its liek im not even playing thru a pod anymore and i get lots of dead air, ye si know behringer mixers are noisy, but geez not this noisy, and he loss of quality of sound is somethign i cant understand, can anyone help me please?+

Ok. Are you talking about using the PODxt live or in a recording environment? If recording, what are you using to record with?

When you say you "practice" with the PODxt, do you mean just listening through headphones; and when "monitoring" through the mixer, listening through headphones hooked up to them mixer, or through monitor speakers hooked up to the mixer?

yes im talking about recording with phones, if i have phones pluggedf into the xt and i wanan jam sounds great but if i go direct out into mixer saound slike dog crap, i even have the piod xt set to studiodirect, so i dont get it

Back