Building back up my massive rack-synth collection...

anppilot

Never Act Like U Know All
Hey folks. I havent posted here in a few years.

I had at one time a:

Alesis: QSR, S4

Akai: S2800, S3000

Emu: PLANET PHATT

Ensoniq: MR-RACK

Kawai: Some 1/2 rack space unit

Korg: M1R, WAVESTATION SR, TRITON RACK

Roland: S-330, MC-303, U-110, D-110, JV-880, JV-90, JD-990, JP-8080, JV-1080, XP-30, Fantom XR Rack

Yamaha: FB-01, S80, TG77, TG500, TX81Z, TX802, MOTIF ES Rack

A while back, I kept the Triton Rack, XP-30, JD-990, Fantom Rack and MOTIF ES rack. I traded in everything else and bought a Access Virus TI.

I was very happy for a while but I started missing alot of stuff. So I just bought back the Wavestation SR, M1R, JV-2080 (instead of 1080),

Still need to buy back the Roland JP-8080 Yamaha TG77 and TG500, TX802

Just bought new (to me) Korg O1R/W, MS2000R, Roland D-550, MKS-50 and MKS-70.

I am on the hunt to buy a Nord Lead Rack 2, Ensoniq MR-Rack, Roland MKS-80, Yamaha FS1R, TG77 and TG500

If anyone has the items I am looking for, please message me and I would be glad to buy them.

Thanks,
-Cobra

Damn, and I thought I had a lot of stuff...

Not looking to sell anything,but, going from memory (as my studio is in the basement), I've got:
Left to Right:
Waldorf Micro Q
Alesis Micron
Novation Nova
Korg Wavestation SR
Roland XP10
Korg Wavestation EX
Roland Juno G
Korg MS 2000R
Access Virus Ti
Electrix Filter Factory (processing the Ti)
Sequential Six Track
Korg Triton Studio
EMU Vintage Keys
Alesis QSR
Roland JV 1080
Roland D 550
Yamaha TX 802
DSI Evolver
Memorymoog
Goodies: Moog Murf 105, Roger Linn Adrenalinn III, Alesis SR 16, HR 16, Roland DR 660.
It would appear we have similar tastes...

Nice Pics

Good looking set up. My set up looks less like a studio and more like a rehearsal area (I use a Tascam 2488MKII for recording...no computers:eek:
I'll try to upload a photo, but it may be too big...is so, I'll try to reduce later.

Attachments

• Keys1a.jpg
    Keys1a.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 58
Good looking set up.

Hey thanks bro. I had alot of gear at one time. In the same room I had a Alesis DM PRO w/Hart Dynamics electronic drum kit.

I didnt use it much when doing studio work, but it was nice nice to have something to beat on when your fustration levels ran high. I had some clients that just absolutely SUCK singing. Freaking take after take they just cant get on key. Even through an Anterras autotune didnt help chit.

Problem was, this guy was a friend of mine initially and I recorded him later with a discount (when the SOB actually paid). I had to tell him that he sucked and was wasting my time (eps since he wasnt paying - screw working with "friends"). I ran an small independant label and he wanted to be on it. I didnt want to hurt his feelings nor did I want an artist who couldnt sing on my label.

Yeah, we are no longer 'friends'.

I had good beats (R&B and HipHop). But what do you do with talentless artists?

I had ppl everywhere love the music but hated his singing.

Back