Break Up

Great fidelity on the acoustic guitar. It's got a low end rumble that I'd roll off.

Nice singer. Good tone. There is some distortion (maybe) in the vocal on a few words here and there. Lot's of high-end hype. Liked the doubling.

Synths sound real nice.

Drums work well for the song.

I agree with TripleM - that kick (and sometimes bass) has too much sub-sonic low end, and the whole tune has too much sizzle presence in the top end. But great acoustic vibe.
I also hear the distortion, primarily on the vocals, but the tune often hits over +1. It makes me wonder if the culprit is a limiter. Overall, really great. Almost neo-soul, almost R&B.

There is some distortion (maybe) in the vocal on a few words here and there.
I didn't word that very well. The issue is definitely in the vocal. The "maybe" part referred to distortion. It's some artifact, maybe it's distortion, maybe it's something else. But it's on the vocal.

I didn't word that very well. The issue is definitely in the vocal. The "maybe" part referred to distortion. It's some artifact, maybe it's distortion, maybe it's something else. But it's on the vocal.
Hi
i will check , here i cant hear the distortion & wondering if its the streaming app on the Forum
on others its also not distorting
Thanks for commenting & bringing it to my attention

subvibe

Hi
i will check , here i cant hear the distortion & wondering if its the streaming app on the Forum
on others its also not distorting
Thanks for commenting & bringing it to my attention

subvibe
Can you hear it on the streaming app? If not, can you upload the .wav? Do you have a tube emulation plugin (comp, lim, EQ) on the vocal chain?

Love the backing tracks in this ! Great fidelity. Listening on somewhat hyped headphones mix sounds good. I believe backing off the vocals some and removing some of the auto tune would improve the overall song. The guitars sound great. Enjoyed it .. mark

Back