Boots And Cans And Baited Hooks

stratmonkee

Pretty weird one here, got tired of trying to redo my crappy vocals on my other recent song, so decided to use some nonsense lines from a poem I wrote, run it thru the old text to speech generator, and lay down some grooves around it...kind of a wacky experimental thing...was fun anyways, and been driving the wife and kids crazy playing it in the car (captive audience :P)

You do good, interesting stuff and you do it well. Learn to sing (sing more) or get someone who likes doing that.

The craziness and changeups and reverb remind me of Mr Bungle a bit. I like Mr Bungle.

Good sound, good mix, good tune.

This is a fun jam. I would haul in that tom from 2 feet outside the left earphone into the centre a bit more. Slightly wacky and off beat but good tones. Nice job

Very cool piece! Love the 5:34 part. Very unique!
~Bob
Cool, thanks, I like how that part came out as well ;>)
You do good, interesting stuff and you do it well. Learn to sing (sing more) or get someone who likes doing that.

The craziness and changeups and reverb remind me of Mr Bungle a bit. I like Mr Bungle.

Good sound, good mix, good tune.
Love Mr. Bungle, and all things Mike Patton, so cool, thanks! I am going to have to force myself to keep singing , most of the stuff I write lyrics for , are a bit to far out and wacky for my band to try live . Thanks for listening and commenting as always...I appreciate your feedback!
This is a fun jam. I would haul in that tom from 2 feet outside the left earphone into the centre a bit more. Slightly wacky and off beat but good tones. Nice job
Yeah that tom is wacky way out there eh? I kind of like it, but I can see how it would be distracting. Slightly wacky and off beat is what I was going for so cool you get that vibe, appreciate the listen and comments!

Back