BM5A, Traveler, PRS 07 CE24

CJWalker

I have some bills that I want gone soooo unfortunately I have to get rid of some of the gear.

The Dynaudio BM5A's are in MINT condition in original boxes. Very clear and detailed monitors. I kept em out of the red so no worries on drivers or amps with these. On eBay. I want $800 plus shipping for these FWIW. I paid a grand for these plus tax. Link to eBay auction.

The Motu Traveler has been kept in a rack since I've owned it. Not a bad little box at all!! You can power the unit off of the fire wire bus meaning most 6-pin fire wire ports will do the trick. There is also a provision for a battery pack or external AC adapter. Very flexible. This one is on eBay as well. I want $600 plus shipping for it. $800+ unit when purcased new! Link to eBay auction.

Lastly, I am selling my ABSOLUTE MINT 2007 PRS CE24. Great tone, excellent fast action, though the neck is a tad small for my liking. Wide-thin maple neck with dot inlays, vintage yellow flame top body, tremolo. Three-way selector switch with push/pull coil selector on the tone knob. Includes clean locking PRS hard case, all documentation and tools.
$1500 plus shipping for this guy on ebay soon, so stay tuned for pics.

Feel free to shoot me an email at CJWalker2@adelphia.net, or give a call.

Thanks,

Chris
443-974-7696 C
410-833-8844 W

Back