BillyBo, new album, new sound

BillyBo

Little by little BillyBo is unveiling samples to all of his new material. As songs are completed for the album they will be previewed on MySpace for a limited time. BillyBo continues to pour out a very personal and intimate side of himself we have yet to see as he strives to inspire listeners with a humble approach. While "A Little Piece of home" won't be available until early 2008, fans of sample based hip-hop are encouraged to re-introduce themselves with Billy's sound. Go see what he's been up to at www.myspace.com/billybomusic

To be honest and not to diss you, I never really really really got to listen to your stuff. I skimmed through things here and there but never really "Listened"...... You spit alot better than I thought! Nice Clarity and a positive message over some dope tracks. I think you're nice with yours!

God speed bro'!

To be honest and not to diss you, I never really really really got to listen to your stuff. I skimmed through things here and there but never really "Listened"...... You spit alot better than I thought! Nice Clarity and a positive message over some dope tracks. I think you're nice with yours!

God speed bro'!
no offense taken man. thanks for the kind words.

i've placed the offer to others, so i'll post it here as well...

if anyone is interested in hearing the full version of the unmastered tracks on myspace, hit me up via PM, myspace, or email and i'll let you check them out.

thanks for those that have responded w/ support.

Congrats man. Listened to the snippets, all real good shit. I enjoy listening to any type of hiphop, but I really need to learn how you flow like you do, because that's my huge issue right now. I can right up anything I want, but I gotta learn how to flow right. Whats da secret?

nevertheless, if I had the cash I'd buy all yer albums bro. but I aint got nothin'.

--Re-Lapse

Checked yo tracks out i liked the following:
"Daddy"
"Today"
"Fanfare"(shit is crazy)

Nicole

thanks for the love. if you want to hear more than the snippets of those songs on myspace, hit me up and i'll send you the link.

Gotta Give It Up 2 Ya Homie1!! I Was Feelin Ya Flow When We Did Them God Vs Devil Joints A Minute Ago - But This Shit Is Like . . Game Stepped Up!!!! Im Feelin These Joints!!!

if anyone would like to hear the full unmastered tracks of the snippets posted, let me know and i'll send you a link.

if anyone would like to hear the full unmastered tracks of the snippets posted, let me know and i'll send you a link.

Good Stuff!

Positive vibe................

I like the fact that I can bump it in the living room and my kids pop in and be like "Who dat"?

Lovin it dude!:cool:

word up. thanks everyone.

i haven't been around for a while. here's a quick breakdown: bought a home, spent 3 weeks fixing it up before moving in, moved in, unpacked, built my 703 panels (pics in link), cleaned up the office/studio room, music halted again for 3 weeks to finish interior house work and host 25+ people for easter... NOW i'm back into recording and mixing. i've been working with Johnny Bishop on the first of many Truth Project compilations. i'm mixing all the material and am featured on a song or two for Vol. 1. PLUS i'm doing some mixing for Rhema Soul's new stuff. and other odds and ends like making local hip-hop show flyers for some extra dough. OH, and can't forget trying to book more shows for spring/summer '08. anyone willing to host your man? i'm in southeastern PA... willing to travel.

sorry for all the links and name-dropping. well, not too sorry, cuz you NEED to check these people out while listening to my new tracks. ;) but i've been busy and just wanted to check back in with everyone.

be easy.

www.myspace.com/billybomusic
www.myspace.com/innersessions

Thats whats up BillyBo.. congrad on the house purchase... and glad to know you doin well...

I know we bout to finish our basement..gettin' the plans together as we speak..got my media room and studio room map out.. should be complete sometime this year..once we confirm the start of it..1st gotta put a fence up for our dogs..

Back