Bias Head

I saw this video a little while back, & I'm just not impressed with this thing at all. Looks very similar to a Kemper (physically anyway), but I dunno about it. I know it's about how it sounds, but I just couldn't get past the faces the guy playing was making during the video...:facepalm:.

Again, I've never tried this thing, but I have tried their ampsim/vst, & just couldn't bond with it at all....

so, nobody knows nothing about it, really.

maybe in time, some folks who have actually used it can chime in....

if it can compare to the kemper or axe fx in SOUNDS (all we really care about), and has a 600W power amp, and is cheaper than the others,
that's cool.

i just want to hear it in a real band or studio application.

so, nobody knows nothing about it, really.

maybe in time, some folks who have actually used it can chime in....

if it can compare to the kemper or axe fx in SOUNDS (all we really care about), and has a 600W power amp, and is cheaper than the others,
that's cool.

i just want to hear it in a real band or studio application.

Only thing I've heard from it is that vid Gonzo, it may be great, I dunno. It could give folks an alternative to the Kemper/AxeFX that is cheaper like you mentioned, but again, I dunno...

Given what it's supposed to do, I can't see how it can do it without some sort of visual display on the device itself.

They should call it the Bi-ASS head because that describes what it sounds like in the demo.

A different Kemper/profiler I assume with a set of presets - valve jobbie BUT I didn't care much for it.
I'd rather a Klonz vintage which sounds better and doesn't bother with the toneprint thing.

Back