Best Software

dna3496

I'm getting my new macbook pro in a few days and i can finally put some good software on my computer. I've used reason and like the way it works and i like FL Studio. I've had both of these programs and was thinking of just using them together. However I was also considering using Logic, possibly with another software too.

The question is, what is the best production software or the best combination of softwares?

Also, what's the best recording software. I've used Adobe Audition and liked it but is there anything else that's not as intense/expensive as Pro Tools.

....and i like FL Studio.

Unless you are going to add Windows onto your macbook, you can't use FLStudio. It's Windows-only...

There is no 'best software'. There is only what works best for YOU.
You need to read some books on the packages (the bookstores do have them) and see what clicks in your head.

I agree. It's whatever is easy or just clicks in your head to use. I use Reason and I use Reaper. Reaper is very fairly priced.

Loops to Live

If you're used to using Fruity Loops, try Ableton Live. There are a lot of similarities, at least in the way you can "think" about putting your music together.

Not sure if the offer is still valid, but at one point you could use Live for 30 days without restriction - find out if you really like it or not.

I used FL first then Ableton, then tried Logic. I'm currently using FL again something about Windows and FL Studio I say its the best besides Pro Tools.

Back