Best mic for street rap under $79.95

No if you look at the video in one scene you can see the mic, pretty sure its this:

cant post link-->www shure com/americas/products/microphones/other/514B-handheld-microphone

Yeah but even if that is the mic on the video theyre not actually performing on it (unless it is a live video, innthat case forgetnwhatnI said), so what you hear is not comming from that mic

Grab like a shure sm58 off craigslist or ebay. I wouldn't go under $100 new for a mic. You'll just end up re-buying them as they break. Think cheap karaoke mics.

The Shure 514B is $69.95 at Guitar Center, that is within my price range and its the mic the Beasties used in this video (I can post the link now), right at 2:02 but they have a def ill dope white version:

AND ITS NOT MADE IN CHINA!!!!

The Shure 514B is $69.95 at Guitar Center, that is within my price range and its the mic the Beasties used in this video (I can post the link now), right at 2:02 but they have a def ill dope white version:

If you can't afford a $1000 German mic with a gold foil you're just a pretender. Come back when you've got some real cash... I aints talkin' to you no more...

Awesome! Dope ill white mics are th best!

They had the white version because of Beasties and maybe Vanilla Ice, but after Eminem there are no more white rappers so it's just black now.

Back