Behringer1204 and Adobe Audition 3.0. ARRRGGGG

Hawkfrag

Hello all

I have a couple problems, but they are probably something i didnt hook up right or configure properly. please help.

1.) I'm not sure if its possible with the Behringer 1204, but how would i use this board to multitrack record? When i send more than one channel to alt 3/4 bus, its all seen as one channel in the software program.

2.) I am trying to record something, so i send it to alt 3/4 bus on the board. In order to hear the metronome, i have to set the source on the board to MAIN MIX, but the sound from the instrument is going through the alt 3/4 bus. I set the bus as a source on the board as well, and now am stuck with 2 instrument sounds right after the other. I need to hear the metronome/other tracks on main mix, but need to hear the instrument on the alt 3/4. nothing i do will make it possible to have one instrument sound, while being able to record over a track, while being able to hear the track im playing over.

if you can assist me in getting to the bottom of these dang problems i will forever be in your debt. ive been trying to figure these things out since the day i bought this board =/

In AA are you using 'External' or 'Audition Mix' for monitoring?
Which driver are you using - Asio?
Maybe try downloading the free ASIO4ALL driver and try that.

Back