Behringer UCA222 and Windows 10

Jupiter1801

Hey guys, I have problem with my Behringer UCA222 on Windows 10. I'm using Guitar rig 5 software, and I can't setup latency.Screenshot_4.pngScreenshot_5.pngScreenshot_6.png
On "normal" it works, but latency is high for playing, when I go to: "fast" or above, I'm getting crackling, pops and many crazy noises. I don't have any other drivers installed for audio (motherboard realtek or HDMI audio), I'm using UCA222 for my complete input and output audio on PC.
Also, I have other problems with audio when I watching Youtube, listen music via VLC player, playing games...
One example: when I listen to music on Youtube, sound is about semitone lower, and there is some hising sound from right speaker, not always, but it happening sometimes.
Before I didn't have these problems on Windows 7. I'm using driver: "BEHRINGER_2902_X64_2.8.40", without driver, pc can't recognize the interface.
Any solution?

Well I can see the problem with the lower frequencies on youtube - your setting in the Audio/Midi section is at 48K, in the ASIO section it's at 44.1k.

The latency - you're going to have to get used to it. The UCA222 is worth no more than the $25 you paid for it.

Aside form the 48K / 44.1 K mishap - and the fact that you have the Asio resolution at 32bit but the control panels at 16 bit plays a role. when you get that straighten out the latency should be reasonable.

I tried all the combinations, same problem. Maybe this driver has problems with Windows 10 because it is old.

I’m sorry to hear that your UCA222 isn't playing nice with Win10. I had to do the same when I upgraded to Windows 10. So, I had to uninstall the driver and then reinstall it to get it working again. Not sure if that's the same problem u have, but it's worth a shot. If that doesn't work, try adjusting the latency settings.
2 year old thread ......

Back