Back in the Game

Kevlar

Whats up Everyone? I used to frequent this site, but when i started back school my music was on hold but i finished and now i'm back. Just wanted to give shots out to Jug, Cha, Bknott, Flossy, HiDhoMan, Spin and anyone else i forgot. I am getting a new pc, mic, etc for graduation it comes next week so untill then i'm gonna work on these beats an see if i can get some ish up to listen to .

Peace,

Kevlar

What's up Kev
Never got a chance to work with you but I remember your name from a few years back! I wasn't to vocal then, I was just a newbie trying to find my way. But welcome back Fam and I look forward to collabing and just str8 chatting!

what up

what up trumpspade? yeah i remember you had some tight beats i believe...Anyways here is my link if anyone gives a rats ass

http://www.soundclick.com/kevlarsbeatpage

my best joint is the second one down called "forgot about you"

the other stuff are beats i made for people collabos etc

hit me with links too peace

what's up fam?! I'm still in it to win it. I'm not putting in as many hours as I used to because the family is growing but I'm still chasing that Million.

Trumpspade said:
What's up Kev
Never got a chance to work with you but I remember your name from a few years back! I wasn't to vocal then, I was just a newbie trying to find my way. But welcome back Fam and I look forward to collabing and just str8 chatting!

Trump, holla @cha boy man. I'm still trying to collab with you.

Kevlar said:
Whats up Everyone? I used to frequent this site, but when i started back school my music was on hold but i finished and now i'm back. Just wanted to give shots out to Jug, Cha, Bknott, Flossy, HiDhoMan, Spin and anyone else i forgot. I am getting a new pc, mic, etc for graduation it comes next week so untill then i'm gonna work on these beats an see if i can get some ish up to listen to .

Peace,

Kevlar

Dam I guess they let anybody into this forum :D

Kevlar said:
I don't get it
Its a joke but then i realized now you dont know who this is because i have had a name change so let me reaquaint you.

this is soundboy a.k.a beatmakers a.k.a 20/20 a.k.a rambeatz a.k.a split personalities a.k.a oh hell no he didnt a.k.a who drank the last of the dam koolaid a.k.a i didnt do it a.k.a who dis chick in my bed a.k.a. how mybeat sound a.k.a lets collab a.k.a pontiac stole my song a.k.a anakin skywalker a.k.a who stole my money a.k.a mr 5:00 oclock am a.k.a king of the a.k.a threads a.k.a mr mob (music over broads) a.k.a i'd hit that a.k.a dam i did hit that a.k.a dam she pregnant a.k.a oh I mean yeah she pregnant a.k.a luke where dem hoes at a.k.a is that my baby mamma on the dance floor a.k.a mr. fuck child support get your kids and take care of em a.k.a. mr smiley pick in my thread a.k.a still king of the aka threads.......In short welcome back now get yo ass in the lab and get to pumping out that heat once again!!!!

congrats on school. I remember when I had to do the same thing :D

Don't know you personally Kev, but it's always good to make a comeback.

Welcome back,
Fiev.

Lmao

RAM BEATZ said:
Its a joke but then i realized now you dont know who this is because i have had a name change so let me reaquaint you.

this is soundboy a.k.a beatmakers a.k.a 20/20 a.k.a rambeatz a.k.a split personalities a.k.a oh hell no he didnt a.k.a who drank the last of the dam koolaid a.k.a i didnt do it a.k.a who dis chick in my bed a.k.a. how mybeat sound a.k.a lets collab a.k.a pontiac stole my song a.k.a anakin skywalker a.k.a who stole my money a.k.a mr 5:00 oclock am a.k.a king of the a.k.a threads a.k.a mr mob (music over broads) a.k.a i'd hit that a.k.a dam i did hit that a.k.a dam she pregnant a.k.a oh I mean yeah she pregnant a.k.a luke where dem hoes at a.k.a is that my baby mamma on the dance floor a.k.a mr. fuck child support get your kids and take care of em a.k.a. mr smiley pick in my thread a.k.a still king of the aka threads.......In short welcome back now get yo ass in the lab and get to pumping out that heat once again!!!!

congrats on school. I remember when I had to do the same thing :D
LoL this mofucker here :)what up beatmakers? glad to see your still alive an kickin so i'm ready to get it on. I couldn't sleep last night shit was crazy. So now i'm gonna pump out some beats, while i wait on my setup .. Peace and thanks to all who dropped lines

Btw last time we talk beatmakers I remember you being on Reason's dick well i been on reason's dick so maybe we can have a "trade secrets" party lol there is new shit to learn in that program everyday.

BTw

Anyone up for trading some samples+Reason kits? I really could use some new drums so if you are interested respond to this or get at me on Aol KillaKevlar27

Peace

Kevlar said:
LoL this mofucker here :)what up beatmakers? glad to see your still alive an kickin so i'm ready to get it on. I couldn't sleep last night shit was crazy. So now i'm gonna pump out some beats, while i wait on my setup .. Peace and thanks to all who dropped lines

Btw last time we talk beatmakers I remember you being on Reason's dick well i been on reason's dick so maybe we can have a "trade secrets" party lol there is new shit to learn in that program everyday.

yOU KNOW FO SHOW HOLLA AT ME. WE GO WAY BACK LIKE RECEDING HAIR LINES HIT ME ON AIM RAMBEATZ OH AND KEEP THAT AIM NAME ON THE LOW WOULD WANT IT TO GET OUT .LOL

how far we've come. me and all my personalities. see rat diggy remembery my old shit thtas probably why he so suprised...at least i hope

remember this
soundboy said:
hERE IS THE FINISHED PRODUCT FOR Q BROUGHT TO YOU BY BEATMAKERS AKA NASTY NATE AKA JOEY 3 LEGGS AKA RUN THAT PAPER AKA FAT GIRLS NEED LOVE TO AKA WHERE DEM HOS AT AKA NO CHECKS ACCEPTED AKA I AINT YO BABY DADDY AKA iF HE HITTIN TO HE BETTER KICK IN ON THE RENT AKA WHO DRUNK ALL THE DAM KOOL AID AND LEFT THIS LITTLE BIT IN THE JAR AKA.........................LOL

Last edited:
RAM BEATZ said:
how far we've come. me and all my personalities. see rat diggy remembery my old shit thtas probably why he so suprised...at least i hope
Probably...I didn't know either or I would've said something before...you've come a long way...props.

Kev...you probably don't remember me...but good to see more of the old heads coming back around.

Back