Audio / Midi Tempo change effect question

Dega

OK let me see if I can explain this - I have a song that has a long "intro" piece then goes into the "main" piece

The song is a mixture of midi and audio tracks and I would like to both increase the tempo AND alter the pitch of audio and midi so it sounds like it is sped up. Then at a certain point I would like to smoothly bring the tempo and pitch down to the songs "normal" place.

To further confuse this, after I have sped up the first part I will be adding one more track of spoken audio that will be at normal pitch.

I wrote the song using my TASCAM 4 Track and it was easy to do this. Below is a link to a small piece of the song from a little before to a little after the tempo change.

I think one thing I need to do is bounce the midi tracks to audio and then make the pitch/tempo change to all tracks together but how?

My question is - How does one recreate this kind of analogue effect using Sonar? If it matters, I am using 8.5 producer

Thanks for any help with this and feel free to ask any questions if I didn't make anything clear

Here is a link to the audio of the 4 track version

Tempo Change Example

Thanks again

Back