Audient ID22! any experiences with it?

Btyre2013

now that Audient have released windows 7 drivers for their ID22 interface I'm very interested in it!

I've been wanting to upgrade my AD and DA converter quality for while now, especially since getting Neumann monitors, my recording chain is a focusrite ISA One>Mackie 820i (used as an analog desk only)>M-Audio Delta 192 PCI card, connected via van damme/neutrik cables. I am monitoring through the desk from the m-audio 192 output and the speakers are connected via the control room outs on the desk.

what are your experiences with the unit or with Audient in general, the ID22 ticks a lot of boxes for me compared to other equivalent units mainly because it is a monitor controller, AD/DA and stereo mic preamp all in one. let me know what you think! I'd like to know if you've had experiences with it.

regards,

Ben.

Never heard of the unit before, but you definitely posted this in the wrong forum. I moved it to Digital Recoring forum, which seems to be the most applicable. If you think differently, let me know and I can move it again.

Thanks man!! and good luck with your questions.

Never heard of the unit before, but you definitely posted this in the wrong forum. I moved it to Digital Recoring forum, which seems to be the most applicable. If you think differently, let me know and I can move it again.

Thanks man!! and good luck with your questions.

thanks, yeah I don't know I posted in that part of the forum, I was VERY tired at the time, hoping that someone can give me some opinions

Back