Attention Moderators

Zaphod B

Raccoons-Be-Gone, Inc.
Please do something about Victory Pete's trolling in this forum.

What little knowledge he has is more than offset by his crapping over every informative post. Enough is enough.

We communicated about this before and VP calmed down for a short while, and now he's worse than ever. His buddy cantthinkofname appears to be a willing participant as well.

Please get these guys out of the "for information" forums. Let 'em live in The Cave for sure but there is no reason that the rest of us should have to put up with their bullshit.

As Muttley recommended in another thread, let's keep all communications on the subject public.

Thanks for your assistance.

Please do something about Victory Pete's trolling in this forum.

What little knowledge he has is more than offset by his crapping over every informative post. Enough is enough.

We communicated about this before and VP calmed down for a short while, and now he's worse than ever. His buddy cantthinkofname appears to be a willing participant as well.

Please get these guys out of the "for information" forums. Let 'em live in The Cave for sure but there is no reason that the rest of us should have to put up with their bullshit.

As Muttley recommended in another thread, let's keep all communications on the subject public.

Thanks for your assistance.

I repeat, cantthinkofname is not my buddy, girlfriend, accomplice, or alias!
I dont think I have been treated fairly for expressing my views on these topics that I am passionate about. These people are mean spirited bullies.
VP

I repeat, cantthinkofname is not my buddy, girlfriend, accomplice, or alias!
I dont think I have been treated fairly for expressing my views on these topics that I am passionate about. These people are mean spirited bullies.
VP

Yeh, we picked you personally out of 98,857 members to bully and pick on. You should have done the lotto that day those are some good odds.:rolleyes:

Back