AT2035 USB mic adapter?

marek4005

Hi Team,

A simple question regarding the capabilities of an AT2035. It's a great microphone, but I was wondering if it can be converted to a USB mic? I recognize this sounds silly, but there's an actual need I may have for this, so I was looking to hear from some of the experts with a quick reply :)

Q: Can an Audio Technica AT2035 be converted to a USB microphone input through an adapter of some sort?

Thank you in advance!

The adapter you are looking for is an audio-to-digital interface. Yes, there are inexpensive small plug-in adapters, but a decent AI will always serve you better.

Thank you. I'll see what's available on the internet. I'm guessing it should be pretty straight forward. can't imagine they're that hard to find or otherwise "specific."

You nailed it. I stupidly bought a "hosongin" 3-prong mic-to-usb connection. Exactly what you're saying. It ended up with a blinking light and no reader (power issue).

I'm probably going to need to get an AI.
I guess from there, I need to also get an input for the mic to AI, then an output from the AI into USB?

You nailed it. I stupidly bought a "hosongin" 3-prong mic-to-usb connection. Exactly what you're saying. It ended up with a blinking light and no reader (power issue).

I'm probably going to need to get an AI.
I guess from there, I need to also get an input for the mic to AI, then an output from the AI into USB?
Right, an XLR-XLR cable from mic to AI, and a USB cable from AI to computer (usually supplied with the AI).

Back