Anybody need or want piano on a track....

chuckduffy

Hi All,

If the mods think this post is off topic and move please consider I posted it here because it gets the most action and a lot of people I like and know from over the years post original tracks here. I have my new/old Yamaha U3 upright and a good stereo mic and recording setup now but a total lack of inspiration. So if anyone has a track they want piano on just PM me or reply. I'll send you a google drive link. All you gotta do is post a two track mix there with a couple measures of lead in and let me know the tempo and I will post back a stereo piano mix time aligned to your track. I play in all kinds of styles and am halfway decent. I'm not looking for money, credit, to steal your song or anything like that. Just want to play. I can't promise that I can play anything you will like (ha), or that you will like it but if it strikes a chord with me I will do it. Some of the old timers here have probably heard more of my piano stuff. A good, real piano can really juice up a song over crappy sampled piano, or even good sampled piano.

Chuck

Sweet! I don't have a song in the works, but this makes me want to start one. Thanks for the offer. You may be hearing from me if I can get my shit together.

Back