All I Really Want To Do

I like the mix. Acoustic sounds great. The vocal is up front like it should be on a soft tune like this. The verb on the vocal is really nice and not too wet. If I have to nit pick i would say the bottom end may be a hair too pronounced but I'm not sure of that without further listens. Like I said, that would be nit picking because it sounds really good.
Nice work!

Really nice! It's so sad and melancholy ... Nice job on everything! It does sound a little bottom-heavy overall maybe, but all the sounds are very pleasant.

Really nice! It's so sad and melancholy ... Nice job on everything! It does sound a little bottom-heavy overall maybe, but all the sounds are very pleasant.
Thanks! All my mixes seem a bit bottom heavy. I think I either cant hear bass frequencies well (maybe due to blasting my headphones in high school?) or I just like super warm sounding stuff.

Thanks! All my mixes seem a bit bottom heavy. I think I either cant hear bass frequencies well (maybe due to blasting my headphones in high school?) or I just like super warm sounding stuf
It's not really bottom heavy, more lower-mid heavy and the impression is that everything is blurred esp the vocals. You could try high passing everything. You'd be surprised how much bottom end you can carve out and have it still sound good. It's a great composition, excellent melodies. Nice jam

There's some thuds coming through in the beginning, it sounds like the microphone is being bumped or something.. actually now i'm hearing it on B's so I'm thinking you need to use a windscreen and step a few in. away from the mic. Nice song!

Back