Alice Cooper cover....

Guitar sound is cool. what kind of guitar/amp/sim did you use? I might notch out 2400hz a couple of dbs.

Low end is nice. Not too heavy, but still there.

No problems with the drums. They sound great..

The lead vocal could maybe use a small boost in the verses. Seems they're about at the same level as the guitar, and they should be a nudge above. Minor thing.

Nothing big to complain about. It sounded awesome as usual.

Guitar sound is cool. what kind of guitar/amp/sim did you use?
Thanx. I'm using my Fender amp. My Amplitube experiment only lasted one day, and that was a few months ago, before my pre-fabricated, power-abusing, un-warranted ban. :D Went back to the amp after a one song experiment.
I might notch out 2400hz a couple of dbs.
HA! You're only saying that because you thought I was using a sim. :D

Just kidding. But, to be honest, I think I got those guitars pretty damn close to the original. Maybe slightly heavier.

Thanx for the listen, dude. :cool:

F.A.B. the double plus affirmative used on The Thunderbirds by Virgil and the boys.
Thunder Birds are GO!
FAB Scott!
also...
According to the Urban Dictionary, "FAB" from the TV show "Thunderbirds" stood for "Full Acknowledgment of Broadcast," the equivalent of 10-4. Gerry Anderson, the producer of "Thunderbirds," was apparently known for these obscure catch phrases.

I really liked it, but I'm not the best to comment, I love each and every second of that album. :)
I have to finish a cover of "second coming" I started last month :)

I really liked it, but I'm not the best to comment, I love each and every second of that album. :)
I have to finish a cover of "second coming" I started last month :)

Awesome, man. Thanx a lot.

Finish it!!!! You know, I've always wanted to do "Second Coming", but it's one of those tunes that seems like it has to go with "Ballad of Dwight Fry". Even though they're 2 separate tunes, they almost seem like one song to me.

Back