ahhh its finally here!! mistaken identity - beautifully absurd ALBUM SAMPLER!!

Mr. SoL

www.soundclick.com/soleternity
mistaken identity album sampler

here's the track listing (the tracks on the sampler are NOT in this order)
1. Introduction
2. Revolution
3. Hate in Your Eyes
4. Can You Handle Me
5. Curiosity
6. Tonight’s The Night
7. Found Myself
8. Trying To Survive
9. Travelin’
10. Elevate Your Mind
11. Mink Oil (One, Two)
12. Sweet Melody
13. It’s Alright
14. Oh Oh Oh
15. Reflections
16. So Far Away
17. Beautifully Absurd

people in the group are:
Tha E.D. (pronounced eee dee) - emcee of over 10 years, has opened for ice cube and is one of the most revered emcees in rockford
Darius - R&B vocalist with that unique vibe.. a veteran to both R&B and hip hop, grabbed a few rap verses on the CD as well
Brian - R&B vocalist thats often the voice behind many tracks, coming up with melodies and ideas to set tracks off along with darius. used to be in the group "celcius" with darius, the chemistry is undeniable. got a rap verse or two as well
me (sol) - I engineered the entire thing, mixed all the tracks, produced all tracks, made all the beats, got a handful of verses and sung the hook on one of the cuts. coming up on my 3rd year making music

the group's website temporarily is www.soundclick.com/mistakenidentity it will be mistakenidentitymusic.com once the design is done

album was mastered by rodney mills in atlanta
album design by ryan forquer of www.thenaturalists.com/rforquer

contact mitakenidentity@hiphopnoise.com to pre-order or for any other information you may need

album will be available May 1st, 2004

peace!!!

Yo Sol

shit sound's real nice kid! Cat's must be either hatin or sleepin on you but i think the album will do real well...i'm gonna mos def get a copy . Good Luck

Peace,

Kevlar

There is an artist in your area (Rockford) that just got a deal with Icee Records.

You might want to get up with him....

His name is White Boy (Chris).

Have you heard of him?

He's got some nice beats.

Kanye made two beats.

Twista rhymed on a beat.

Mike Dunn made a few beats.

In fact, White Boy and I just got back from a West Coast tour. We were opening for Twista at these House of Blues (Vegas, Anaheim, and Los Angeles).

Try to get up with him before he goes back out of town.

Also give me a PM with your mobile number.

Peace...

spin

word thanks guys

yeah spin i know about dude, he won some contest in chicago and got to spit with kanye on some shit.. didnt know about his beats though

it says my PM isn't activated, but my mobile # is 815-543-6634. its never turned on because its a business line, so just leave me a message and i'll hit you back. pz

Back