Admitted Newbie

hicksdar

I just upgraded to a Tascam DM 3200. I have successfully installed the drivers, the TMC, and was able to configure the device as a control surface for Cubase 12. I am not able to hear any audio. No audio is playing through the 3200. I figure there is some routing I need to do, but honestly not sure where to start.

I cannot hear audio from the pc with apps like YouTube or playing audio files.

Looking for someone that knows this Digital Mixer well enough to walk me through routing audio. My goal is to be able to control Cubase via the DM 3200 (this is good), and hear the audio coming back from Cubase through my monitors. I will work on the other more complicated aspects of the mixer later.

I did a factory reset on the board to clear out any config that the previous owner may have had.

I don't have an answer for you as I don't use that hardware or software. But I think you've come to the right place to ask. Hopefully someone who is knowledgeable will chime in.

If you don't get anywhere here with that - you can also try the Tascam forum.

Good luck!

This situation is for Pro Tools but the basic procedures could be of help with others :

There may be more useful items here :

This situation is for Pro Tools but the basic procedures could be of help with others :

There may be more useful items here :

Thank you, this tutorial worked perfectly. I truly appreciate you sharing this with me. There is no joy like hear audio coming back at you through your monitors.

Back