aardvark support site down......

thedude400

It seems the Aardvark support site with the newest drivers is down. I've tried it on numerous computers. Can anyone email me the newest version of drivers for the q10 I believe they are the 7.14's?

I just bought Cubase SX2 and I wanna set everything up from scratch with XP and a reformat and I seem to have misplaced my drivers.

younga@bgnet.bgsu.edu

It would be greatly appreciated.

I was under the impression that Aardvark has been closed down for quite some time now. How recently did you acces this site?

Also sorry, I only have the drivers for my old 20/20 and 20/20+

After a long search I found one. Here is a working site I found in case anyone reads this along the line and needs the drivers.

http://aardvark.michaelchagnon.com/install-page-xp-2k.html

Though now I've run into another issue. When I install Cubase it freezes up on the "updating ASIO configuration" screen. I just reformatted and I'm running XP SP1. It's doing the same thing with Windows 2000 though. Anyone out there have a similar problem or have any idea why this is happening. By the way my Cubase SX is NOT pirated and is totally legit so i know that's not the issue. What's wrong with my ASIO config?

sorry about that when the power went out instead of rebooting it decided to fail a SCSI drive and sit there.

it's back up now

Back