A very Minimal Techno Track

• Thread starter Deleted member 203901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 203901

Hi there, just wanted to share a minimal type of Techno track that I made. Would love to hear your thoughts on it as well :)

Thanks a lot!

Hi endless rain! "Minimal"? That's laughable to me, no way! I can see this in a movie soundtrack! I like how you build then rebuild in such a nice crescendo! The beat is real to the soul! I'm only amateur and don't know how to describe it, but I could see a lot of people having a great time and dancing to this! It's amazing how with technology you can create something from nothing and compose such a works that really finds a right on beat, the core! You're a very talented individual and thanks for sharing!

Hi endless rain! "Minimal"? That's laughable to me, no way! I can see this in a movie soundtrack! I like how you build then rebuild in such a nice crescendo! The beat is real to the soul! I'm only amateur and don't know how to describe it, but I could see a lot of people having a great time and dancing to this! It's amazing how with technology you can create something from nothing and compose such a works that really finds a right on beat, the core! You're a very talented individual and thanks for sharing!
Thanks so much for taking the time to listen to the track, Winfred. I really appreciate your kind and encouraging words...It means a lot!

Back