A small surprise with my Win 10 desktop

spantini

COO of me, inc.
My Tascam US-2x2 interface just went south on me. So while I await it's replacement, I have disconnected everything. I'm figuring I won't be listening to anything on the desktop until I get this new interface installed. But just a few minutes ago I was looking for an mp3 on my laptop to attach to an email on my desktop. I had my BT headphones on, listening to the laptop. After I moved the mp3 over to the desktop, without thinking, I clicked to play it and . . . BOOM! it came raging through my BT headphones which I had no idea were connected to my desktop system. The desktop's Media Player's volume was at 100% and nearly took my head off when the phones connected. Somehow, when I turn the headphones on, they connect to the BT spewing from my desktop. That's a surprise because I didn't think anything was connecting to my desktop's BT.

The End

That's kind of crazy that it connected with out you authorizing it....but there it is connected bigger than shit! The wonders of science

I did that to the interface. . . right in front of it. So there is no question as to who's runnin' this outfit. Then she called me in to dinner :laughings:

• Love
Reactions: RFR
Back