a short rock tune - need response.

MkII

Hello, i've been playing some music now and i've started to compose some tunes without voice (i can't sing and i don't like my own voice so much for that task).
My music may not be the best (or far from?) but it's at least sound.
The main task for the music is to able to add to Youtube videos (motorcycle related) and i would like to know what you think about my ideas, and i really hope i post this tread in the right forum now (if not, moderator can u please put it in the right place)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbJGenbbF0o

Hey, nice tune. Get someone to actually play the guitar parts and you may have something. There's several fair to good guitarists on the board. :D
Keep up the good work.

Try the MP3 Clinic section of these forums.
Ty al lot, i must have been sleepy when i put the thread in this part of the forum, it was an great idea!

Hey, nice tune. Get someone to actually play the guitar parts and you may have something. There's several fair to good guitarists on the board. :D
Keep up the good work.
Thank you, yes everything is with a DAW, i just play it on my keyboard(midi) and then record meanwhile i play (and sample all different instruments), the guitar is so hard to sound realistic while using the modulation wheel and the other one (for pitch?). but it is more than okay to produce an idea. okay maybe i should ask if someone out there is interested in trying to play some guitar, i can always just remove the guitar tracks since i have it pretty convenient with drums for one track, 2 guitar tracks and 2 synth tracks.

Thank you both for reply
best wish
Jesper N.A

Back