60's Tribute SG

MadAudio

Damned if I do
I picked one of these up recently, and DAMN! I love this guitar. I've always wanted an SG, and when I saw this in the shop (and the clearance price), I had to have it. Once I got it set up properly and took it home, it felt like an old friend almost right away. Will post pics soon.

I picked one of these up recently, and DAMN! I love this guitar. I've always wanted an SG, and when I saw this in the shop (and the clearance price), I had to have it. Once I got it set up properly and took it home, it felt like an old friend almost right away. Will post pics soon.

Cool dude! Long time no see around here. How you been?

I recently got a 70s Tribute SG with the mini humbuckers. Super cool little guitar.

I'd rather have a '50s tribute, just because that's the neck profile I prefer, but yeah, that's nice. I've got a cheap white SG copy somewhere, I need to dig it out.

I bet it screams those p-90 pups. That's a really cool guitar. I love the white and black SG's. I had one that looked alot like it but with humbuckers. It sounded great and look really cool, but and SG just was an awkward guitar to play... for me... and I sold it.
Congrats

I love the white and black SG's.

Me too. They look fantastic. I almost traded my 70s Tribute for a white/black SG Standard. I didn't need it, but it was so cool. So I slept on it just to make sure I still wanted to do it because I really like my 70s Tribute, and the white one was gone the next day. It just wan't meant to be.

Back