3 Lightscribe 24 x CD/ DVD Duplicator Copier Printer Publisher Multi Lightscribe

floyddave

3.jpg3.jpg
I am selling this unit as I no longer need it due to a medical condition that now stops me from doing studio work.

I has only been used a handfull of times and is in excellent condition, also this is a stand alone unit or it can be used through your computer and all the software is downloadable from the Internet also it has a USB connection option allready fitted. These units are selling at the moment at over £400, I am asking £295 and I am willing to courier this item at cost or it can be collected by the buyer.

The duplicator is a reliable, professionally built system with LightScribe labeling capabilities and with SATA connection that provides any user with a cost-effective, all-in-one solution for complete start-to-finish disc production. The LightScribe burners installed on this duplication device are special optical disc drives that offer a new way to label discs without the use of adhesive sticky labels, felt-tip pens, or permanent markers. Instead, a laser-etch label is burned directly onto specific LightScribe CD and DVD media. This innovative technology eliminates the cost for ink or paper label consumables and also gets rid of the worry of pen and marker ink causing seepage damage to a disc. Software is included so that disc artwork can be designed ahead of time with desired text and graphics. Fitted with a user-friendly LCD interface, the copy tower burns CD and DVD discs at an optimal speed to produce a maximum of 1 copy every burn cycle. Burning speeds are adjustable and other standard menu features are available for advanced users. CD and DVD formats are automatically detected to ensure stable and secure buffer under run protected burning.

Description

Built in High-Speed USB 2.0 connection:
Ability to connect specific drives to a computer to generate a master disc for duplication
Complete standalone operation:
No PC is required to operate the duplicator
Label discs with full graphics and text using LightScribe technology:
Using LightScribe capable discs, the duplicator can burn laser-etch labels onto all the discs in the drives at the same time
ALL common CD format support:
Includes CD-TEXT, ISRC, Over-Burned CD (90 min/99 min),and more
Drive firmware upgradeability:
The duplicator is capable of upgrading optical drive firmware for selected brands ALL by the duplicator itself (via firmware disc).
Future drive technology upgradeability:
Ability to upgrade the duplicator for installation of newer drives released at future dates.
Multi-language capability:
The text on the LCD screen can be displayed in English and Spanish
AutoCopy feature:
Make fast duplication runs without pressing any buttons
Continuous copying without waiting for cool down:
No need to stop the duplicator for fear of overheating
Account management (password protection):
This function will authorize only specific user(s) to operate the duplicator through preferred settings where numerous passwords are assigned to multiple users
Auto-counter technology:
Displays the total number of discs successfully copied compared to the desired output for each project
User friendly interface with easy-to-read LCD display:
Offers easy-to-use and recognizable terms and operations on the LCD display for simple usage
Fast key support:
4 fast keys for faster operations
Power on self diagnostics:
Keeps the duplicator functioning at an optimal rate
Disc info feature:
Provides the format of the disc and information regarding the disc manufacturer
Selectable CD & DVD burning speeds:
Ability to increase or decrease duplication speed for supported formats
Mix compilation audio CD:
Ability to compile multiple tracks onto a single disc from multiple source discs
Supports all currently available DVD media including Double Layer/Dual Layer DVD9:
Duplicate Single Layer DVD±R/RW and Double Layer/Dual Layer DVD±R/RW formats
Auto DVD format conversion:
Can convert media between DVD+R/RW and DVD-R/RW automatically. Supports both Disk-at-Once and Track-at-Once modes
Automatic format recognition:
Duplicator recognizes automatically if the discs are CD or DVD and if it is the correct format to copy
External USB 2.0 connection:
Ability to connect specific drives to a computer to generate a master disc for duplication

Last edited:
Back