1000 Foo Fighters?

Its been posted a few places . Personally, I am think it's awesome.
That was quite a feat to pull off. I think the organizer put about a year in this project

Last edited:
I'm not a big Foo fan but I like that song - used to cover it in my band days - and I just love the concept. Well done Cesena!

I did like the way that they all actually seemed to be playing the same thing - especially the drummers - they must have provide charts - would have been real messy with a couple of hundred drummers just trying to add their little bit to make it special.

You just know there's some guitarist in there who's improvising away because he can't help himself.:D

I did like the way that they all actually seemed to be playing the same thing - especially the drummers - they must have provide charts - would have been real messy with a couple of hundred drummers just trying to add their little bit to make it special.

You just know there's some guitarist in there who's improvising away because he can't help himself.:D

Yeah, organizer said it took him about a year to pull off, so I guess they had some large-scale practices.

Lol can you imagine what this stuff sounded like to the crowd that was watching the filming?

Back