Xfreq Looking Dj's

chillinhh

Xfreq Radio is open for Dj's.ITs a 24/7 Mainstream Rap Station,Turntables arent a requirment but you must have a nice collection of mp3's and have dj'ed on shoutcast before.
If interested
Email me xfreq@xfreq.com or contact me on Aim-chillinhh2,Msn-chillinhh@cox.net,Yahoo-chillinhh,ICQ-335834997.
Thanks,
Hunter

You're killing me...

chillinhh said:
Xfreq Radio is open for Dj's.ITs a 24/7 Mainstream Rap Station,Turntables arent a requirment but you must have a nice collection of mp3's and have dj'ed on shoutcast before.
If interested
Email me xfreq@xfreq.com or contact me on Aim-chillinhh2,Msn-chillinhh@cox.net,Yahoo-chillinhh,ICQ-335834997.
Thanks,
Hunter

You're looking for djs (of hip-hop, no less), they DON'T gotta be able to spin on tables, but MUST own a nice collection of MP3s & be a former shoutcast dj.

Sweet Jesus. I knew I should have gone to culinary school instead of working in local nightclubs & on the radio.

I'd maybe interested if I met your criteria, but I don't.

Why the MP3 collection? I take it it's not gonna be a mix show, you just need someone to program material for the station?

What's the format of the show to be? Play a song, alk a bit, play another song? Or, just play song after song after song, or what?

1 foot in the grave.

dj flo' dolo

Back