Wanted - Rack Mount Computer Case

DigitalDon

Looking for a rack mount computer case to go in my 19" rack unit. Building my next computer (PIII 700MHz). Prefer size 4U but what do you have?

If you find one...

DigitalDon,

If you find a rackmount case for a reasonable price < $200 let me know please.

nay

Nay,
I really don't think I will find one at a reasonable price. Was hoping someone had an old one laying around for a decent price. My alternative will be to turn a baby AT case into a rack mount. It will be a "very custom" setup anyhow.

Nay,
You can find them all day at http://www.ebay.com
Search for " rack mount case ". There are several on there now for $129.00 and up with no bids. Would love to have one but just can't put that kind of money into a case.

DD

DigitalDon-
There is a slight possiblilty I can find a Compaq rackmount server case laying around here somewhere. I wish I'd known a few weeks ago, cause we threw some out. If I can find another, I'd send it if you could pay the shipping. BUT- I'll have to look and see. It may be a couple months before I get rid of more servers. And I'm not sure if you could retrofit them anyways.
But If you're interested, send me an email.

H2H

H2H,
Thanks for the consideration. Let me know when you have one of those puppies available. Do you know about how much one would weigh and where would it ship from. This will give me an idea of shipping costs. Again, Thanks,

DD

Back