[FOR SALE] True Systems P-Solo Preamp

ryguy76

Hi,

Selling my barely used P-Solo preamp. It's maybe been used a total of 10 hours in a smoke-free, clean studio environment only.

Purchased new, but just not recording much these days. Going to keep a very modest setup, but won't need this preamp as the ones in my interface will do the job for my needs. Works excellent, no issues. Still has original packaging and inserts.

Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 11.37.24 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-30 at 11.37.32 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-30 at 11.37.16 AM.png

Asking $300 firm + shipping to your area.

Last edited:
350 views... no bites. Make me an offer. ;)

350 views could be mostly from bots crawling the website. Most people will not pay the money you are asking for used gear regardless of how much it was used. For $99.99 more than your asking price, they could buy it new. You may be better off using it as a trade in if you need to purchase new gear down the road.

yeah I buy used for years its generally my buy is about 50% of new. it sucks but oh well. ..i get the same offers when I sell.

Guitar Centers formula is generally 50% of New price then they offer 60% of the half price, to add in their "profit room" I was told by a few sales clerks. So like a US STrat they might offer $350-$400....put it on the shelf for $750-$850....with case or not.

TTT. Revitalized this post from awhile back. Price dropped to $300. Needs to go. As good as brand new.

Last edited:
Back