Tascam M-2600 MK II 24 channel 8 buss mixing console… times 3 …yes 3 consoles in tota

TASCAM M-2600 MK II 24 CHANNEL 8 BUSS MIXING CONSOLE… TIMES 3 …YES 3 CONSOLES IN TOTAL

Designed for the personal and project recording studio, the TASCAM M-2600 MKII Recording Console takes the best of the original M-2600 and packs in additional features that users asked for

tape ins and outs, a high-intensity meter bridge, switchable +4 and -10dB levels and insert automation capability premium quality mic pre-amps, has even greater headroom as a result of a new and improved power supply, advanced-design split EQ
improved talkback
in-place solo capabilities
true 8-bus design
group/direct out switching on every channel (which eliminates time-consuming repatching)
two independent stereo mix cues while tracking
six independent AUX sends
six assignable stereo returns
"flip" signal assignment
flexible EQ routing system available
the dual sweepable mid band EQ on each channel lets you apply 16dB of boost or cut at critical frequencies, along with high frequency shelving at 12kHz and low frequency at 80Hz
and much, much more

They are is in excellent condition both sonically and cosmetically and almost mint by some standards.
I only have a chance to use one of them and I’ve never had any problems. The other two I’ve bought “just in case”
I don’t have time to test and check all of them…sorry, one of them is still in the original box

What will you be getting is:

1 X TASCAM M-2600 MK II 24 CHANNEL 8 BUSS MIXING CONSOLE + Power Supply + Meter Bridge

I'm asking $500.00

OR

3 X TASCAM M-2600 MK II 24 CHANNEL 8 BUSS MIXING CONSOLE + 3 X Power Supply + 3 X Meter Bridge

I'm asking $750.00

Serious Inquiry Only, Please!!!

Please email me for actual pictures, local pickup prefer(too heavy to be shipped ), I accept cash on the pickup

Console/Consoles are being sold AS IS.

I will be donating the money to Toronto Humane Society

musicproaudioequipment@gmail.com

I wish this would have been posted a week ago. Too late now, but that's a great deal.

Still wouldn't have done me any good with pick-up only though.

I see so many affordable consoles on e-Bay, but no one will ship and I can't take time off the job to drive half way across the country for a pick-up.

I know fright/shipping comp. in my area
They operate in Canada and US let me know if you are interested than I will ask them about the logistics

Thanks, but as I said, it's too late. I already bought a new console that was shipped from the retailer.

I would like to have had one of them but I don't need two since I don't have a B room. I hope someone takes advantage of your sale though, it's a good deal.

Back