Lots Of Gear

Georg Neumann KM 184 Condenser Microphone Series 180 New is $800. I'll give half price+ $440. and I'll pick up the shipping as well I would say that with shipping a round figure $450..

Now this isn't final! in fact I want people to bid me up IF THEY REALLY WANT THIS ITEM.

In fact These sales shouldn't be run as normal sales here at HR for usually it's first come first served.
Let's let an offer stand a few days for biding as an auction would run. I believe that we can help help this family out more by bidding against each other, but lets not get stupid and try bidding someone else up and can't deliver if that other person gives up on the action of the auction.

Come on isn't there anyone who will give more for this microphone?

You don't find this microphone used much, people who have these don't sell them very often.
This is a great microphone!.!

Georg Neumann KM 184 Condenser Microphone Series 180 New is $800. I'll give half price+ $440. and I'll pick up the shipping as well I would say that with shipping a round figure $450..

Now this isn't final! in fact I want people to bid me up IF THEY REALLY WANT THIS ITEM.

In fact These sales shouldn't be run as normal sales here at HR for usually it's first come first served.
Let's let an offer stand a few days for biding as an auction would run. I believe that we can help help this family out more by bidding against each other, but lets not get stupid and try bidding someone else up and can't deliver if that other person gives up on the action of the auction.

You don't find this microphone used much, people who have these don't sell them very often.

I got $130 on the RNC if you think that is a fair price. PM me with payment instructions and I will reply with shipping instructions.

I am very new to this site, but somewhat longtime lurker, so excuse my low post count.

I'd like the Dragonfly for $375+$25 shipping, so $400 total, if she'll have it. I'm very sorry for her loss....

I should say as well if anyones interested the omni is a great piece of kit for its price, it maybe a bit long in the tooth but apart from two channels and a built in mixer its has the dmp2 pre amps in it and i think theyre pretty crystal clear for a budget...so get in there if I dont :)

What do you think a fair price would be? I can find very little info out there on these. I'm not committing to anything right now, just thinking . . . and asking. Thanks.

yay finally someone bidding on the dragonfly with me. I will pay $400 for the mic and will pay for shipping on top of that which will probably be about $50.

yay finally someone bidding on the dragonfly with me. I will pay $400 for the mic and will pay for shipping on top of that which will probably be about $50.

That is a beautiful microphone! Read more here .................................................................

One of BLUE's most affordable mics. . .
. . . and Electronic Musician's Editors' Choice Award for Best Microphone! Complete with an integrated elastic shockmount, this cardiod condenser studio mic brings B.L.U.E.'s big, bright sound to a new low price point. For vocals, the Dragonfly rules. It provides a similar sweet sound as that of the vintage Neumann and AKG mics heard on thousands of pop recordings in a huge range of styles. Similar in quality, that is, because the Dragonfly is no mere imitator. It puts its own distinctive signature on the sound. No matter what the size of your recording facility, you NEED a Dragonfly in your studio! The ability to position the capsule at so many angles relative to a sound source opens up a world of sonic opportunity for you. And since the Dragonfly is the most affordable of B.L.U.E.'s high-performance mics, project studio owners can now afford to treat their studio to these sweet B.L.U.E. sounds.

Features:

Multi-purpose mic - ideal for pop vocal, electric guitar, and drum overheads
Cardioid Condenser with Class A discrete circuitry
Blue's famous hand-built large diaphragm capsule
Versatile sound - rich lows, contoured mid-range, silky presence in the highs
Integrated elastic shockmount and rotating head for optimal placement
Hand-tuned and tested
Includes linen storage box

I'm definitely interested in bidding 'gainst you on this :)
Problem tho, I just dropped $400 on a pair of MD-421 U5's so I'm readjusting (juggling) some parts of the budget to see what I can realistically bid... Stay tuned... ;)

I'm definitely interested in bidding 'gainst you on this :)
Problem tho, I just dropped $400 on a pair of MD-421 U5's so I'm readjusting (juggling) some parts of the budget to see what I can realistically bid... Stay tuned... ;)

It will be a long battle BentRabbit for I really want this microphone. :) And it's for a really good cause!!!!! ;)

Yamaha Music Production Synthesizer Motif XS6

These are going for $1000 - $1300 plus shipping on ebay -

just a question, how long are we going to keep this going. Like how long will we wait to see if another person comes along and puts down a higher bid?

A few days I would imagine. So as everyone here can see then think about it. PM Chris Harris in a day and he will set you up with your new microphone and send it off to OZ.
can't wait to get that microphone huh?

yeah im in love with Blue mics. I was going to buy a bluebird and i have it on backorder but the dragonfly i supposed to be way better. So yeah I will get this one instead of the bluebird.

Sorry I've been slow to respond to this thread. Work is kicking my ass this week. I was planning to spam a bit more this weekend, and maybe cut off bids on Monday, 5/23? Sound fair?

Sorry I've been slow to respond to this thread. Work is kicking my ass this week. I was planning to spam a bit more this weekend, and maybe cut off bids on Monday, 5/23? Sound fair?

More than fair Chris, more than fair.

You have to kick back at that job more! :)

What do you think a fair price would be? I can find very little info out there on these. I'm not committing to anything right now, just thinking . . . and asking. Thanks.

well Ive seen stupid prices on them..but thats what they are stupid

Id say the omni is worth around $40-$50...the delta card? around $70-$80??

again Ive seen them go for more...but Im fairly good on ebay and thats what id be looking at

also you get m audio quattros going for $30-$50 and that gives you a portable soundcard that the omni works with...its just not very stable on anything above Win XP

Ill say out of everything I own that old interface will prolly be the last thing I upgrade

Here's the yamaha digital workstation on ebay for $300 including two snakes and some bose speakers and a furman patchbay H T T P ://cgi.ebay. C O M/Yamaha-AW2816-Multi-Track-Recorder-w-Monitors-Snakes-PB-/330565250060?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf7396c0c

So maybe with out the patch bay, snakes, and speakers I would pay 100 - 150?
Let me know and I'll send the payment ASAP

how much do you think a reasonable offer for the dragonfly would be? i could really use a new (read: decent) mic to upgrade my crappy "locker".

Back