Looking For Broken or unwanted Mics!!

Minion

Blow Me !!!
Hi, i am a really poor musician and have just lost my Job because of a serius Injury (fell off of my Roof) but I can stiil play music.....

Most of my studio is made up of equipment I have built my self or from old broken equipment that I have Fixed (I have 2Ch of INA217 Preamps, 2ch Green Pre"s and 4ch Bogen MMS Transformer ballanced mic Preamp modules that I Modded and racked in a Box with a regulated PSU, I bought 6 of these for $1 on e-bay, They actually sound Very good for being less than 0.20c per channel)

My problem now is that I don"t have enough mics for all of my Preamps and I am short mics for my drum kit......
All of the Mics I have are either Built by me or were super cheap (Like under $10) but I can only get a so so quality sound with what I have....

So I was wondering if any of you folks had any Old broken Mics sitting in yer closet that you don"t need that would would be willing to give away or let go for a song?? I would also be willing my offer my service in repairing mics in trade for a Broken mic.....
I also have 2ch of Bogen Transformer ballanced Mic preamp modules that I would be willing to Rack up in a Box with a PSU and trade for a mic or two....

PM me if you are interested...I will pay shipping in North America...

Thanx a Lot Folks.....Cheers

:D

WOW---Cool, That would be great...How much do you want to ship it??

If you give me yer e-mail address I will send the Shipping to you Via Paypal...

Thanx a Lot.....You Freakin Rule!!!!

Well we usually wait till the holidays to give each other free stuff but, what the hell! Call it an early Christmas gift. I’m not too proud to help a brotha out. I think I could probably find a mic or two that I hardly ever use. I am not that wealthy either but I don’t use all of the mics that I have.

All I need is your address.

Thanx a lot Rawdepth....I just PMed you with my address....

i really appriciate this....

Cheers

PS: MShilarious I tried to PM you but I guess you have PM"s disabled.....??

Thanx a lot Rawdepth....I just PMed you with my address....

i really appriciate this....

Cheers

PS: MShilarious I tried to PM you but I guess you have PM"s disabled.....??

Yeah hit me up at music@naiant.com.

I dunno shipping, lemme just ship the thing first. It'll go first class which is slower but Priority mail to Canada got really expensive with the May rate increase. I think first class is still less than $10.

Damn, you guys are good people!

Well, he’s been around a while helping other people out with audio problems. He’s a little like family here. If I am ever down on my luck, I hope others can pitch in and help. I mean, we are all on the same team, right!

RD

I have an SM57 that took a nose dive a few weeks ago....I still get a signal from it but it sounds like you're talking through a bullhorn....really weak and thin....is it of any use to you???

I may have a few goodies to send you. I'll see what I can find over the weekend.

If I forget send me a PM on Sunday or Monday.

Thanx a Lot guys.....I think that I should have enough mics now with the Mics MSHilarius ,RawDepth and Timboz are sending me ,You guys have really made my day and I am very greatfull for the Early christmas Presents.....

I am a Very happy Camper now......Thanx a Lot

:D

Back