High Quality TRS Snakes

darnold

I have two really high quality TRS snakes that i no longer use and could be better suited for someone who needs them.

The first one is a 16 channel TRS to TRS, all high quality Neutrik TRS. This is not a livewire, It is between 10-15 i believe although i will need to measure it to be specific. It is shrink wrap labeled and all channels work great. This is great for connecting mixers to recording units or to have just a large fan of quarter inch TRS. The TRS neutrik connectors alone are worth at least 3 dollars a piece new (32x3) so this is a bargain deal. $100 for the whole cable.

The second snake is a 24 channel TRS to TRS all hand built with Neutrik connectors and Canare cable. This is also very high quality cabling and connectors, although it is not shrink wrap labeled. It is around 6 feet long and has a huge fan to connect into the direct outputs of a 24 channel mixer and then into a 24 track recorder. It can be used for plenty of other things as well. I am looking for $125. Again the connectors alone are probably worth the price you pay for.

I can send pictures in email if interested. Buyer pays shipping.

Thanks!
Danny

Back