FS: Zoom R16 16 track, 24 bit recorder.

jeff0633

Howdy guys. Love this R16, but I have decided to sell because it never hit me before, but I have a Dell inspiron laptop that's kind of heavy but I can use it for recording. I only record one track a time and don't need to record 8 at a time like the R16 can do. I don't record anything live or bands or anything, so I have decided to sell her and just record on my Laptop. It simply overkill for my needs.

I have owned this unit for almost 2 months. I paid $399 for it, and i also bought an 8 gig sdhc card for it and that has plenty of room and you can easily hook it up and drag your projects over to the computer for storage, so the bigger sd cards are kind of meaningless. i have ten songs at once going on the 8 gig card and still with tons of room. It's incredible to have a 16 track 24 bit recorder that you can lay on your chest and mix on.

So here's a great deal for $349 and ten bucks shipping. This baby already has a new 8 gig sdhc card installed that will come with it. I have already updated to the latest formware right from zoom. So all upgrades are already done along with the new 8 gig card for less than the price of a new one, and this baby isn't even two months old. This baby can use 6 AA batteries and record on location. It is a fantastic machine.

I have several references on gearslutz and here too, including two Gap pre 73's here on homerecording.

Please respond with a private message or email me at guitar0633@yahoo.com. You must have a confirmed paypal address to use paypal. That protects us both. I am a verified, confirmed member of Paypal and my Ebay username is guitar0633 and my rating is 555 positive feedbacks and zero negative.

Thanks for looking.

Price drop

I told a guy who contacted from gearslutz that he could have the unit for $325, so I will give the same courtesy to everyone. Price is now $325 plus ten shipping. I paid almost a hundred more than that not even two months ago for the unit and the 8 gig card.

Back